We create effective supply chains for our customers including cost management, sourcing products, lowest country sourcing, managing tenders and consultancy services. The aim of our service is to reduce cost and improve an organisation's profitability. We conduct in-depth reviews and analysis of a company's supply chain management, organisational structure, current purchasing strategy and provide innovative solutions that unlock opportunities.
'OUR AIM IS TO BUILD AND DEVELOP YOUR SUPPLY CHAIN AND TAKE COST OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS USING THE KNOWLEDGE, TOOLS AND PROCESSES WE HAVE DEVELOPED. THE RESULT? A ROBUST SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOWER SYSTEM COSTS' - Andy Skowronski
Our methods include:
- Spend analysis
- Developing the strategic sourcing plan
- Implementing category management methodology
- Understanding the commodity element of your spend
- Developing commodity strategies
- Developing category plans
- Sourcing strategies based on the world's trade zones
- Lowest country sourcing analysis
- Supply chain rationalisation
- Setting up new suppliers and distributors
- Benchmarking andgGap analysis
- Implementing tools and processes
- Preparing the strategy and advising on major negotiations
- Understanding what is important to suppliers (supplier preferancing technique)
- Significantly lower costs
- Increased profitability
- Secure and uninterrupted supply chain
- Quality integrity enhanced
- Sustainable business systems employed enabling and empowering people
Over the years we have saved our clients millions of dollars using these methodologies.
For further advice or information please contact us
Standardised Design Book
UK Based Client
Background: The UK’s biggest casual dining restaurant brand with a fast-growing international presence in Asia and the Middle East.
This is part of a bigger project from process standardisation up to identifying an optimised procurement package project that is intended to generate savings in the overall restaurant build.
Desired Outcome and Key deliverables: The standardised design bookContinue Reading
Background: A major U.K Retailer
The objective: To consolidate the capital goods spend for three brands for a £10MM category, conduct a Spend Analysis, categorise the spend, identify the the opportunities, negotiate more favourable terms.Continue Reading
Spend Analysis and Category Management
South East Asian Client
Background: The countries 2nd largest Food and Beverage Company operating over 500 outlets, where the 3rd largest operator bought out the number 2 player.Continue Reading
Financial and Operational Due Diligence
Middle East Private Equity
Background: A Merger and Acquisition: To evaluate how robust the business was from a sales, market potential, financial and supply chain perspective.
The client a major Middle East Private Equity group (nearly $1 billion in assets)Continue Reading
A&C helps global company achieve $43M+ savings
Middle East Client
A&C Associates has been busy boosting the fortunes of one of the largest and most successful companies in the Middle East and North Africa region (MENA).Continue Reading