We create effective supply chains for our customers including cost management, sourcing products, lowest country sourcing, managing tenders and consultancy services.
The aim of our service is to reduce cost and improve an organisations profitability. We conduct in-depth reviews and analysis of a company's supply chain management organisational structure, current purchasing strategy and through innovative solutions to unlock the opportunities.
Our methods include
- Spend Analysis
- Developing the Strategic Sourcing Plan
- Implementing Category Management methodology
- Understanding the commodity element of your spend
- Developing Commodity Strategies
- Developing Category Plans
- Sourcing Strategies based on the World's Trade Zones
- Lowest Country Sourcing Analysis
- Supply chain rationalisation
- Setting up new suppliers and distributors
- Benchmarking and Gap Analysis
- Implementing tools and processes
- Preparing the strategy and advising on major negotiations
- Understanding what is important to supplies (Supplier Preferancing technique)
Our cost management clients have benefited from a many fold return on their investment through
- Significantly lower costs
- Increased profitability
- Secure and uninterrupted supply chain
- Quality integrity enhanced
- Sustainable business systems employed enabling and empowering people
Over the years we have saved our clients millions of dollars using these methodologies. Please see the Case Studies page for examples and a list of clients.